Journal of Development Policy, Research & Practice (JoDPRP) is a double-blind peer reviewed, open access and international journal. This transdisciplinary scholarly annual journal aims to provide a diverse array of research and working papers, policy briefs, and argumentative essays on issues pertaining to sustainable development.
With a focus on the social, economic, and political aspects of policymaking, our Journal is a leading forum for research on development policy issues. High-quality articles that influence policy outcomes and contribute to policy debates are published in this Journal. Review Process Only original, previously unpublished papers are accepted for the double-blind peer review process which includes one national and one international review. We are committed to publishing articles that represent a wide range of experiences and points of view in the field of development policy.
Aims and Scope
Our goal is to promote the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and experiences in the field of sustainable development.
The journal’s subject areas include various themes from sustainable livelihoods to social sector development; from inclusive economic growth to institutional governance; from energy economics to climate change; from food in/security, water and human security to education; from sustainable industrial growth to resilient development; from religious tolerance to peace and gender equity.
- Academics and researchers from various industries, and universities
- Research institutes
- Ministries, government officials, and bureaucrats
- Strategic development and planning managers.
- Regional and global consultants
- Free of cost publishing
- Submission through Open Journal System
- Frequent updates on author’s articles
- Easy access through QR Code
- Regular status updates
- Freely available upon publication
- International dissemination
- Double-blind peer-review from one national and one international experts
- Proofreading, reference checking, and formatting services
- Acceptance letter