Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I/We hereby certify that the paper to SDPI’s Journal of Development Policy, Research & Practice is original and unpublished. No part of the paper has been submitted or is under review in any other journal / compilation / website / blog; and, that it will not be submitted to any other publication.
- No. of word ranges 4000-6000 including abstract and references. The abstract should be 150-200 words. Line spacing is 1.5 and font is Black/10.5pt Times New Roman.
- I/We have ensured that all those who have substantially contributed to these manuscripts have been included in the author list and they have agreed to the order of authorship.
- I/We have ensured that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and have agreed to its submission for publication.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- I/We have abided by all the Policies and Guidelines available at https://journals.sdpipk.org/index.php/JoDPRP/Policies-and-guidelines
- I have carefully read the Author Guidelines available at https://journals.sdpipk.org/index.php/JoDPRP/authors-guidelines.
- The references are in Harvard style. I/We have ensured that all the references are cited in the text, relevant and complete. The article is based on latest references.
ArticlesSection default policy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under a CC-BY 4.0 License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.